Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey (1 Viewer)

dedhorse

The forumbot told me to introduce myself here, and since I don't want to anger the forumbot, here I am.

I actually hate doing these since you'll find out who I am once I start posting and getting involved so I'll make this short.

I used to be a more active writer, but I've sort of lost my inspiration lately. I'm hoping to find it again by getting involved in a more active writing forum than the one I currently visit.

What else? I like poetry and write some once in a while, but I'm more of a short story writer. Or more of a dreamer and a hoper than a writer, but someday a writer again.

See you around.

Crash_Tomas

Hello there, welcome to the forums, this is a great place to find inspiration, lots of nice people and also not so nice people, lol~

anyway, hope you have a wonderful stay~

File13

Welcome to the forum by another newbie!
I sense a bit of wit in you, regarding not angering the Bot.
Very funny.
Welcome aboard!
~Cheryl~