Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey yo peeps... (1 Viewer)

S

*~Skyler~*

Hey,
i'm new on this so any help is much appreciated...and i don't mean only on the forum but in whatever else you can help me with..life, living, drama, friends, etc. whatever. Help in finding my mind would help too! i live in this small nowwheresville city and i'm losing it. i like to call it an assylum...well itis in a way...everywhere there are invisible walls surrounding me with no way of getting out....make them white invisible walls...white wall drive me crazy and that's exactly what has happened.....ok well i'll end here, but i could go on all day....oOH MY GOSH THERE WENT A FLYING MOOSE!!!!!

HI skyler,

I can tell i'm going to love you. You wanna get married? you are a guy right? huh huh huh huh????? I saw a flying moose yesterday.... I love white walls.....

welcome to the forum, chika!

The girl left behind...

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Flying moose? I'd better get my umbrella... ;)

Hello and welcome to the forums, Skyler. Great to have you here. Enjoy!