Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey there (1 Viewer)

A

Artisan X

Hi, just signed up today. I'm liking the vibe so far, look forward to exploring the site more & reading your work.

I have been writing in one form or another for most of my life, mostly poetry. I write from feel mostly, I've browsed many poetry/writing forums & have many are either sickly sweet or simply people being nasty for the fun of it. The way I see it anyone has a right to suggest or make comments on anothers work but they are only opinions & should remain respectful.

I've been published as well as being invited to read my work on radio on several occasions. I have also taken part in real time readings.

Anyway I'm running out of things to blabber about so,See you around.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jay Kay

hi and welcome to the forums artisan ... not much to go on looking at your profile but .......... it is your constitutional and democratic to make comments and suggestions ... so lets see your stuff dude!

A

Artisan X

Thanks all, haven't had a chance to look at profiles yet, I'll fill it out soon.