Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

hey=p (1 Viewer)

elvivo

hi XD
my name is vee, im 15 and doing english gcse at the mo.
i really love writing and hope to become a journalist(or something similar) and part time author.
i like writing poetry and articles, but i heart creative writing when it comes to stories.
lol i cant tell you how many ideas i have running around my head, but only around 3 of them have made it to the computer completed:?
and 2 or 3 partially done. i guess i write them in my head and never get round to writing them done, which i really shud try and do lol.
anyway just saying hi=] hope to have fun on this site:p
thanks
=D

Shinn

Hello there and let me welcome you to Writing Forums, Vee. I hope you enjoy being here and learn new things. Critique and the favour will be returned :)

By the way, I love your avatar.

~ Shinn

Wallmaker

My sympathies with the ideas running around in your head. Hopefully they can spring out of your head on this site, like Athena from Zeus's head.
In any event, Welcome aboard.

-Kay