Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey Guys, So I'm Not Dead... (1 Viewer)

Rojack79

Despite having contracted Covid-19 twice in the past five months, moving out on my own in the past 8 and having a very talkative German Shepherd for a roommate in an RV, I'm still alive ad kicking.

Honestly as fascinating as all the above sounds I've had just as much halabalu happening in my writing life as well. I once had at least 7 different stories going on simultaneously in my head. I've gotten rid of 5 out if the 7 and now only have two primary ideas and one side/fanfiction project. As of this moment my fanfiction is at 50,000 words, 17 chapters, while my primary projects are currently in the last stages of planning things out. In fact I only need to get the outlines done.

So with all of that being said I guess the only other new news I have is that I've got a discord server going. Other than that I've been relatively busy looking for a job, things haven't really been panning out thanks to my disabilities but hey, I'm sure I'll find something to do that suits my special needs. So how have things been going on here? How have all of you been doing throughout this pandemic?