Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey guys Nef here! (1 Viewer)

Nefieslab

hi! i'm Nefieslab (call me Nef everyone does) and i'm here because i want some people to give me some advice on some of the chapters i am writing for my book/story The Demon and the Sisters. any help would be great! i will post the offending chapter soon! thanks guys!

Nefieslab

thanks for calling me Nef! takes most people a few weeks of shouting at them to call me Nef! (Joke by the way)

D

Dracheblut

Hay Nef,
where are you going to be posting your chapters?

Nefieslab

i was thinking about in a pm first off and if we can't decide on somethings i'll find a place to post it. and at the moment its only the one chapter but i'll pm you the rest of it if you want

Nefieslab

to tell you the truth i was going to post it in non-fiction but it would annoy religius people too much and i don't want anyone to be against me before i get started in earnest!

Mistique

WF Veterans
I did some digging and I found this thread :) welcome Nef :) It is rather funny actually to welcome someone who was there before you were

So now that I have done this, I can complain about you not welcoming me :) and I wrote such a nice introduction ;)

Mistique

WF Veterans
I had actually look yours up as well DD :)

I just didn´t have a reason to tell you off as you did welcome me :)

Last edited:

DarkDyer

What in the world was your last comment for, Mistique? Lost me there.

And hey, good job Meters on just following the rest of us lemmings off the cliff...

Mistique

WF Veterans
What in the world was your last comment for, Mistique? Lost me there.

And hey, good job Meters on just following the rest of us lemmings off the cliff...

Well you were kind enough to welcome me when I just got her DD so I did not have to dig up your introduction thread ;) and tell you off

DarkDyer

You know, you may just be getting the hand of "Action Type," but I'm here to correct ya. When you type actions into asterisks, it's assumed that you are doing the action.

*Mistique send a kiss to DD*

This would be better translated as *Sends kiss to DD*.

I mean, I appreciate the kisses regardless. But hey-o.