Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey Everyone! (1 Viewer)

Hey Whats Up?

Im Kawaii Peoples Are Normaly Nice Here Lol...Just Post The Right Stuff In The Given Places...I Got Yelled At For Posting A Chat In Poetry

Lol

Anything Else Ask People They Will Help

<3 Kawaii x.x.x.x

T

Thaddeus

Hi All,

Just introducing myself to all, and I like to write Scifi and fantasy and hopiing to have fun meeting you all.

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hey back, i+luv+to+write. Welcome to the community. Enjoy!

Hello to you as well, Thaddeus. Please feel free to make a separate thread in Introductions so everyone can see you and say hello.

Shinn

Hi there i+luv+to+write and welcome to Writing Forums :)

And hi to you, Thaddeus and welcome to the forum also.

~ Shinn