Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey everyone! (1 Viewer)

The Blue Pencil

I have finally decided to join a writing forum, hopefully this was a good idea.
Now, how will I introduce myself? :oops:
Well, my name is Mallory and I love to write short fiction, poetry, and also nonfiction. I have a blog which I really enjoying writing on, but unfortunately I am very critical of my work and usually delete my posts before anyone sees them.
I hope I can get to know some other writers and get some support through this forum. Now, I'll post this and let the wild rumpus begin!

Patrick

WF Veterans
Hey, and welcome to the forum. I hope you do post your work for others to see; I am sure you'll find this community has much to offer you.

I have finally decided to join a writing forum, hopefully this was a good idea.
Now, how will I introduce myself? :oops:
Well, my name is Mallory and I love to write short fiction, poetry, and also nonfiction. I have a blog which I really enjoying writing on, but unfortunately I am very critical of my work and usually delete my posts before anyone sees them.
I hope I can get to know some other writers and get some support through this forum. Now, I'll post this and let the wild rumpus begin!

Hey, are you my long lost brother?
Well, I guess better "blue" than "broken". :)
Welcome from a fellow "pencil"!