Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey everybody! (1 Viewer)

K

Kit-Kat

Hey, I'm Katherine! I'm new and so excited to be part of this community. I've been writing for a while. For the past two or so years I've posted my writing on a fun website, but I never received any real criticism. So I am really looking forward to receiving insights about my writing to help me improve but also to hopefully give my own!

Anyway, I hope to see y'all around soon! :D

>KârK<

Hi Kit-Kat. I wonder where that nickname comes from? Nice to see that there are more and more newcomers every day - that way my feeling of n00bdom will soon wear off! XD

Hi Kit-Kat. I wonder where that nickname comes from? Nice to see that there are more and more newcomers every day - that way my feeling of n00bdom will soon wear off! XD

My sentiments exactly! I'm so glad to be here, and I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have been for the past ten minutes! Haha