Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey Every1! (1 Viewer)

U

upnadam

Hey Everyone!

This is upnadam from Down Under, and I joined this forum cause I love reading fiction and thought I might try my hand at writing some, so what better place to start then a forum? I've already got some ideas nagging inside my head, and I can't wait to start typing them down! :cool:

Upnadam

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello to you, and welcome to the forum. Indeed, reading is for most of us why we wanted to write. I always thought while reading: I can do that too! So just give it a try, ok?

Nickie