Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey, another Australian (1 Viewer)

Wow, just looking at the introduction page, I didn't expect to see so many Australians. My name is Adam Carvosso (as is apparent from my user name), I'm 17, a student (will be entering a combined Bachelor of Computing and Information Systems in '09), and amateur screenwriter in my spare time. I came here to get some critiques on my unfinished crack at a full length screenplay, but I've been having a bit of trouble finding a way to post it on here (apparently I need 10 posts to link, and if I copy+paste it into the submission form, it destroys all the formatting once it actually gets posted).

I guess that's all I have to say. Looking forwards to meeting you all.