Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey All! (1 Viewer)

Elysia19

Hi,

As you can tell, my name's Elysia19. I've been looking a long time for a good writer's forum, so i really hope this is it! Anyways, i've just logged on today!

I've been writing steady for 5 years, here and there, mostly as a hobby. I write mostly longer stuff. Though i have written many short stories and poems i enjoy the character development you get to play with when writing a novel.

Currently i am experimenting with the Romance genre, though i tend to lean more towards fantasy. This is my first attempt at a modern day love story and i really hope it works out.

I am still in highschool, so writing isnt a fulltime thing for me, but everyone knows not to bug me when im in my "zone" and i can quite often be found hashing my way through a particularily difficult scene in the school library, or giddy with excitement over a part i've been waiting awhile to write.

Anyways, hope to get to know you guys, maybe post some stuff and see if this helps at all. :D Cheers.