Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hey all (1 Viewer)

danny_lammas

Well, I accidentally stumbled across this forum a little while ago, bookmarked it and thought I'd give it ago.

I'm generally a friendly go-lucky kind of guy from jolly green england, I've been writing for a fair few years now, nothing serious just this and that. Finally decided to try and see if I can make a go of it, maybe write for a few websites or something, to that end I am going to need to improve myself dramatically. Chances are nothing will come of yet another of my grand schemes and cunning ploys, but at the end of the day, improving my most loved of all my hobbies is defiantly not going to hurt any.

I will try and read as much of your work as I can, and will be more than happy to comment where I see fit, but I'm not the best writer in the world so I may not be able to offer too much constructive criticism, but will try where I can.

Well I guess that is me, I'm looking forward to sharing and reading here.

Danny.

Triquediqual

By the way Existence refers to the ability of life to suffice, you claimed that to be a location residing to a greater address than that of the Milky Way. You claimed that in your Location under your name.

Welcome to the forum.

Triq.

danny_lammas

Ah, perhaps instead I was referring to the Milky Way being a location in existence. Then the statement would be correct.

I have a funny feeling, I'm going to like it here...

Danny.

danny_lammas

Thanks Shinn, and nice signature, I like the way only the central piece is animated, not something I've seen before.

Danny.

J

Jay Kay

welcome danny from jolly green england ... bet its a jolly sight greener after all that rain ... hope there no more flooding ...

danny_lammas

What are you talking about? Me and my best friend, Mr. Vincent, went to get chips in the worse lot Dover received. It was above my knees most of the way, one of the rivers had burst, we still managed to get our chips though. Gods bless foolish determination.

Danny.

Devotchka

Danny Lammas you're from Dover noooo way! I'm from Kent too, went to school in Sandwich and college in Canterbury. How is it down that part of the world these days?! I miss it, occasionally.....lol