Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Her Name is Roma (1 Viewer)

R

Roma87

Roma watches her cat play in the garden she planted herself, while she studies her psychology notes. She thinks about her current stories, about how to add to her charaters and the story line of her most prized possesion. Hoping to be able to get wonderful feedback from other writers on the new site she just joined.

~Roma

Kiza

Welcome to my lair!!
Ok, not really, but welcome anyway. I'm new as well, but your newer! So i win. Hope you have a good time here!

R

Roma87

Thank you all. I can tell this going to be a great place just by how many people have welcomed me.

Hope to see some of you around.