Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hellooo! (1 Viewer)

F

*firefighters_girl

Well, I'm not very good at introductions. Mostly due to the fact that it matters not what I say in the introduction, you will produce your own opinion of me, and there won't be much I can do to wavier it. You will not know the real me, either, just based on the small bit of information I am about to give you. Nonetheless, I'm going to tell you about me, anyway. So maybe you will think well of me.
My name's Kimberly Ann, but I'd really rather you call me Kim. I usually seem to come off in these introductions as the intellectual, yet cold, type. However, that's not my personality at all. I am rather intelligent (as I'm told), but I'm not the least bit of a cold person. I'm warm and friendly, and I love people. I am delighted to make new friends, both online and in real life. As far as looks go, I'm 5'2, 105 lbs, curly brown hair, dark brown eyes. You'll probably see pictures. People say that to look at me, you wouldn't think I'm as smart as I am. I assure you, though, that I'm not dense. My boyfriend Jeremy and I have been together for almost four years. He is a career firefighter. Sometimes people do not take that seriously, and they don't understand the emotional pain that causes me. They probably will never understand. You can't understand unless you live the life. I won't go into that, though.
I enjoy writing, it's what I use to escape from my sometimes hectic and stressful life, although I tend to write about things that happen in my life or have happened in the past. I took a long break where I did absolutely no writing, but now I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. I am currently writing a story based on some of my own experiences as well as the experiences of some of my friends. Don't expect greatness just yet, because as I told you, I haven't wrote anything in ages.
So I hope to get to know some of you great folks, and I hope you will enjoy my writings. I try very hard to grasp and keep hold on the attention of the reader. As I also said, I really enjoy making new friends, so if any of you would like to add me to MSN, please feel free to do so. My addy is [email protected]
Hope to talk to you soon!