Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello! (1 Viewer)

L

Lilith Sora

Hi, I'm Lilith Sora, and I just joined a couple minutes ago. I've been writing since as long as I learned the alphabet, but I've never been published or tried to get published... Anyway, I'm kind of confused about this site (do I post full stories and chapters, or just little snippets I need help with?!) but I'm excited to be here.

LS

Shinn

Hi there LS and welcome to Writing Forums :)

I would say you could try posting some full-length chapters and see what happens.

Have fun!!

rumpole40k

Hi and welcome,

Post chapters, snippets, (or in my case) random thoughts that you just need to get out. Good to have you.

Rumpole40k