Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello => (1 Viewer)

U

Underlip

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Aeva, I'm 22 years old, and I live in California. I've been writing off and on since my teenage years. I've been more serious in my writing though over the last year or so. I hope to share some of my writing here for review and critique, and I hope to also read and review other people's writing. See you on the forum! =>

Shinn

Hello there and let me be the first to welcome you to Writing Forums, Aeva. I hope you will enjoy being here with your fellow writers!!

~ Shinn

Hi Aeva. It looks like we have a lot in common, we're almost the same age, and I'm kind of an off-and-on writer also. What kind of writing do you do--fiction, poetry, sci-fi?

U

Underlip

Thank you everyone for welcoming me!
Aradia0415, I write mostly poetry and prose. I dabble a little in short stories and I have written one non-fiction piece, a little longer than a short story I suppose. I write mostly about fantasy or expanding on very eerie, strange dreams I have. They make for the best inspiration I have found. =>