Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello (1 Viewer)

H

Horizon

....Can you believe I have been reading off of this forum and I never even noticed this area??? xD I guess I can call that one of my 'moments'

Well uhm yeah, hello everyone! I am Horizon (but my real name is Candace), I love to read, write, listen to music and graphic design (even though I am still kinda new at it). I really enjoy reading through this forum and I hope I will have enough courage to post some of my creations soon!

Shinn

Hello there and let me be the first to welcome you to the forum, Candace. I'll hope you will have fun here, learning some new things and make new friends. Also, there's an unspoken rule; critique and the favour will be returned :)

Have fun!

~ Shinn

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, Candace. No need to be afraid. Jump right in and enjoy. :)