Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello! (1 Viewer)

S

superfox1

Hello everyone! I just wanted to drop by and say Hello....so Hello!

I have been writing short stories since I was in 4th grade, but never finished anything. I find I have a very crude writing style. I have thousands of ideas running through my head at all times, so I have finally decided to start putting those ideas into stories. My current project is what started everything going in this direction. I had to write a blog for school. All it needed to be was a one page blog, just to prove we knew how to do it. I did not want to do a boring old "hi, my name is so-and-so", so I decided to write a story in blog form. Since I started it, I have continued to write on a daily basis (minus the 10 days I took off to go out of the country to get married). The blog is now on day 81. I have an ending in mind, but I have a long way to go before I get there.
I wanted to join this forum to help jump start my brain a little more. I have been finding myself getting sever writers block. Hopefully I can get past that with some help.

D

Dr. Malone

Good luck with the writer's block. Congrats on getting married. Nice to see another Georgian here.