Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello. (1 Viewer)

V

Validinfection

Hi!
I've been writing on and off, since I could hold a pencil.
I most write horror. I'm extremely good at it. I think it accounts on my anxiety issues, who knows. Anyways helloo. Oh I'm also a vegan too. :pig:

D

Dr. Malone

Hi. I have anxiety issues too. All hail Xanax.
I eat tons of meat. :)
I look forward to reading your stuff.

V

Validinfection

Hi. I have anxiety issues too. All hail Xanax.
I eat tons of meat. :)
I look forward to reading your stuff.

I had only simple anxiety issues, but I purscribed Xanax. I hated the Xanax made me feel. I learned also that Xanax makes anxiety worst, and you only end up getting addicted to it. Through herbal medicine, I've cured my anxiety :b. Stay away from Xanax! The withdraw from it was so horrible for me.(Anxiety wise.)

D

Dr. Malone

I never have withdrawal from Xanax, luckily. And it's wonderfully addictive, which, to me, just means it works. I love the way it makes me feel, but everyone has different body chemistry. If you don't enjoy eating massive quantities of mushrooms and being attacked by strange animals or going into commas from too much heroin, you probably won't like Xanax either. Personally, I take about 180mg a month, and can always use more. Herbal stuff does nothing for me, but I'm glad it works for you. Cheers.

V

Validinfection

I never have withdrawal from Xanax, luckily. And it's wonderfully addictive, which, to me, just means it works. I love the way it makes me feel, but everyone has different body chemistry. If you don't enjoy eating massive quantities of mushrooms and being attacked by strange animals or going into commas from too much heroin, you probably won't like Xanax either. Personally, I take about 180mg a month, and can always use more. Herbal stuff does nothing for me, but I'm glad it works for you. Cheers.

Psychoactive drugs in general, mess up your chemistry. Yet to each its own. Thank you <3

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the neighborhood, Validinfection. Very bad vegetarian here (I just can't give up poached eggs). Enjoy!