Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello! (1 Viewer)

J

Jboy

Hello everyone.
I'm obviously new here. :shock:
I'm from Australia and I finished school last year.

I've just finished reading "Salems' Lot" by Stephen King, it was pretty exciting. Had me on edge when reading at night haha. :p

Going to the Australian leg of the Daft Punk tour, can't f****** wait. Anyone else going or have been?

Cheers. :-D

J

Jboy

Hey Shinn, thanks for welcoming me.
I thought I wasn't going to get any love there for a second, lol.

Looks like you are into anime, am I right? Which ones?
I go for pretty much anything Hayao Miyazaki has touched. I may be a fan of his work haha. :D

mi is happy

Hey there! I have always wanted to go to Australia. It sounds nice! Stevan King rocks! :) I enjoy Miyazaki films also! They are very artistic. Punk is cool! Here in America the closest thing we have to punk is sissy boy bands...:( Any how..... I hope to see you around!

J

Jboy

Hey there! I have always wanted to go to Australia. It sounds nice! Stevan King rocks! :) I enjoy Miyazaki films also! They are very artistic. Punk is cool! Here in America the closest thing we have to punk is sissy boy bands...:( Any how..... I hope to see you around!
Heya!
Yeah that was the first book I read by Stephen King, I'll probably look into reading more. Any suggestions?
haha I meant DAFT PUNK. Haven't you heard of them? They are two french dj's probably the biggest dance/electronica dj's in the world.

mi is happy

Nope never heard of them. Are they good? The Shinning is a clasic and so is Miserey (it's a horror for writters!). A new series by him is supose to be good. It's called The Dark Tower.

Shinn

Hey again Jboy :)

Here's what animes I'm into; Steel Angel Kurumi, Tokyo Mew Mew, Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, Naruto, DNAngel and Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex

J

Jboy

mi is happy: Yes they are awesome. You should download a few of their songs, I reckon you would have heard of a few.
I'll be sure to check out those books as well, I think I heard of 'Dark Tower'.

Shinn: I love Naruto. The early episodes for the english dub are terrible. "Believe it" seriously made me wanna punch someone every time I heard it.