Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello (1 Viewer)

BillyBob

Hello all,

My names Michael, im still a begginer so i hope to pick up some tips here, get some comments on my writing and read other peoples work.

cheers,

mike :thumbr:

Last edited:
A

articlia

Hi

would you please let us know where we could go to read your writing.... where is that great stuff published? :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:

BillyBob

Iv never had anything published. i have just posted a short story in the critique section if you want to read my work.

Wallmaker

Hi Michael! Love your signature. Makes me think of the Douglas Adams quote: [SIZE=-1]Writing is easy. You only need to stare at a piece of blank paper until your forehead bleeds.

And welcome!

-Kay
[/SIZE]