Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello :) (1 Viewer)

P

poeticren

I'm new to this site. I'm ready to get back into writing. It's been a while since my kids take a lot of my time. I have a four year old and a 2.5 month old and I've been married almost six years. I'm working on setting time aside each day to write so that I don't turn around a year from now and realize it's been a long time since I wrote or updated my site.

Anyway, that's me, sort of. I have no clue what to write in an intro. :)

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the forums, poeticren. Your intro was just fine—no worries at all. Enjoy!