Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello! (1 Viewer)

S

saintoflight

Hey, There's some great stuff on here and some shit stuff so hopefully it will give you some sinspiration lol. welcome!

cinder and smoke

Lol thanks!

I suppose it is expected to find shit stuff in a writers forum.

I'm trying to gain up the motivation, inspiration, and patience to finally start writing my memoir that I've been itching to write. I think right now is the perfect time for me to get on it, especially since the subject I want to write about is sort of coming to an end? Good place for reflecting.

Anyhoo, I can't wait to start reading the stuff on this site. I used to post on this other website a very long time ago..it was this small online magazine thing. Obviously, I don't remember a thing about it so I'm here instead :p

Y

yvan

Me too.

Hi

I am new. I wouldn't call what I have writer's block as I suppose you have to be a writer first. I do have to say that I have stories that I have outlines for that I need to get out there, and I have no clue how to get myself to it. I cannot pick a story and ride it out to the end. I always start one and move to another. I need to find focus and hope this site has some tips.

yvan