Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello (1 Viewer)

B

beached

Hi, this site is interesting when I have time to view all it offers.Welcome 'Faim Write' I think short stories are a good place to start for a writer. You can explore a lot of ideas in a short space of time and they are intriguing difficult to write well too. So they hone your skills without being bogged down in a novel. As I write that I must admit there is nothing like being totally absorbed in writing a novel too, its a great roller coaster ride full of self indulgent thrills and smug little smiles at your own wit. Wish I had time to write another one, sigh! Too busy earning a living.. well write while you can and good luck!
cheers from Downunder where all the world's Pacific Leaders have Sydney in lock down at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread