Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

hello (1 Viewer)

testinglimits

hey there

Just new to this site so am stumbling about like a new-born newt. Until I get my feet damp I would like to say hello and thank any and all welcomes and of course welcome any newbies that follow.

Testinglimits or TL for short

testinglimits

Communicate, don't dominate. I like that, not a problem with me. Don't have any of those stilletoe leather and steel spikes boots anyway. Plus my knees weren't made for them, could be the hair, I suppose.

Thanks for the welcome, Baron

appreciated

testinglimits

Thank you all. Yup that avvie, will try to make something unique, limited imagination you know so erhm might be a challenge in itself.

TL