Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello! (1 Viewer)

C

Caron

Hey everybody, I'm new here. I've been writing in my free time for quite a long period, and like to post things I've wrote. In particular, I have played forum-based games that focus on writing- I write something, and someone else picks up where I left off. Its provided a good foundation, and I am finally looking to just sit down and write a long story on my own.

B

bridgetocross

Sounds awesome.
I really want to write a novel, but I always get a beginning but then, I don't know, I just don't like it so I start something else. :(

C

Caron

I've had similar issues... I'm thinking of a general topic for my project. I'm either going to make it revolve around Gangsters in the 1920's, or Colonists in the British Empire during the early 19th century. I'm trying to brainstorm more ideas, but I'm having a spot of trouble....