Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello! (1 Viewer)

W

Wryter

Hello, my name is Zack and i've been writing for about 6 or 7 years now, im only 16, so i've pretty much been writing since i was 9 or 10. I've never gotten anything published, unless you count the school literary magazine. It has always been my goal to become a accomplished novelist and im still steering toward that goal to this day.

I always have so many ideas floating up in my head and its just so hard to get them all down on paper...so many ideas.

Well, just wanted to say hi!