Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello (1 Viewer)

A

AbsurdKnight

Hey, I'm new to writing forums period. I recently read How to Write a Damn Good Novel II, which I found really helpful and inspired me to get more serious about my writing. Over the years I've written poems whenever I felt inspired or just need to put emotions and thoughts down on paper. I enjoy writing stories, none of which I have finished except for a couple of short stroes. Right now I am trying to write a novel, but it depends on if I stay committed to it or not whether I'll be able to finish it or not. Thanks for reading this post, and I look forward to future posting. ^_^ Good luck to all y'all as well in writing.

Voodoo

Texas callibri, yeah.

You'll write piss for a novel if you can barely finish a short. Just so's ya know, bucko.

Chris Stevenson

Welcome aboard. I hope you decide on a major project and dig in. Lots of help and advice around here to bounce ideas off of.

Chris

~Kouryuu~

Actually, writing a short story and writing a novel are very different!! I cant write short stories either, mainly because I like to write long indepth stories. It's a totally different discipline to write a novel. I think Short Stories are a hell of a lot harder!