Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello :) (1 Viewer)

RhianWaller

Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting me join. It's a while since I've been a regular forum-goer (time and energy has been at a premium). I joined to link up with other writers and also because I work at a library and it would be great to let you know about some of the events we have on.

Interested primarily in genre work, kids lit and weird stuff. :)

vranger

Staff member
Supervisor
Hi Rhian, and welcome to the site. :) I've been online since the days of Prodigy and CompuServe in the late 80s, and bar none, this is the friendliest, most helpful online community I've ever experienced. It's a very uplifting group who are generous with assistance and friendly (almost LOL) all of the time.

Even members who don't need a lot of writing advice find energy here to fuel their writing projects. We'll all look forward to your contributions and getting to know you better. :)

Gumby

Staff member
Co-Owner
Hi Rhian and welcome! I have always loved being in a Library, there is something very soothing and magical about them. I spent much of my youth in the sanctuary of a school Library.