Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello (1 Viewer)

Neezy

I'm Neezy (nickname given to me by my husband and one of his friends). I enjoy writing a variety of different genres; however, I have difficulty concentrating on one work at a time. My goal is to one day finish one of the many stories I've started and get published.

indianroads

Staff member
Global Moderator
A retired engineer here. It takes discipline and dedication to complete any project. When I’m working on a novel I think about it constantly. So, perhaps you’ve not found a story that captivates you sufficiently? Or you have too many ideas competing for attention? Either way, pick one and flesh it out; if it doesn’t pan out, pick another. Writing is work though; the words won’t magically appear on the page. Dedicate yourself to it and you’ll get it done.

Taylor

Staff member
Global Moderator
Welcome! I just finished a novel that I am working on getting published. A lot of people on the forum helped me along. I recommend visiting this thread regularly. It is motivating to see what others have achieved each day.

I can't speak to getting it published yet but it does feel great to finish something. I hope you achieve your goal.