Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello? (1 Viewer)

wild

This is the first writing forum I’ve ever joined so imma be super awkward but that’s irrelevant right now. I basically just joined because I wanted to get to know some people that are also interested in writing, and just bounce ideas back and forth. If you want me to read something for you, I’d be down with that. I’m super slow though… Don’t care about swearing, don’t have a preferred gender (I’m just kinda floating :/ ). I’m into writing fantasy novels that are rooted in some other things like depression. I kinda want to write something that makes people feel a freer sense of self when they’re done (don’t know if that makes sense) but that’s hard if not impossible. Not the biggestttttt romance fan around but I get through it. I don’t really know what to say now so I’ll end this…