Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello! (1 Viewer)

rlmoriguchi

Hi! This is the first forum I've been on.

I'm currently in the military, attempting to start classes next month, pursuing a communications major with a business concentration. I really enjoy writing about my stories and life experiences in my free time. That being said, I like to journal more than anything. I'm not the most creative when it comes to creating my own fictional story. I like reading about other people's stories and hearing different opinions from people.

I wanted to join this forum to improve my writing and get good feedback, and to read other's stories as well. I've never been on a platform like this before so I hope it'll do me good and expand my knowledge on how to be a better writer. :)

-Regan

Taylor

Staff member
Global Moderator
Welcome! How exciting that you are starting a new program in communications. Especially with a business focus. I am a CPA and have taught various business courses before I retired a couple of years ago. I think you are going to enjoy your studies.

Listening to others can be food for creative ideas. If you are journaling too then I think you have all the making of a great fiction writer.

I have learned a ton here and know you will too. Enjoy...I look forward to seeing you on the forum.