Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello (1 Viewer)

I am hoping to feed from the words of others and sleep better at night knowing that there are others like me who eat the thoughts of strangers. I am excited to read and feel your creations! I am a glutton so please keep it coming! It's nice to be here!

TheMightyAz

Mentor
If it's eating the thoughts of others here you're after, then perhaps you might want to consider joining a weight watchers forum too. :)

Welcome

• Haha
Reactions: PiP

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
I am hoping to feed from the words of others and sleep better at night knowing that there are others like me who eat the thoughts of strangers. I am excited to read and feel your creations! I am a glutton so please keep it coming! It's nice to be here!

Hi Annabee, what is your preferred word taste... poetry of fiction? We are a friendly group so pull up your chair and make yourself at home.

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Welcome to the forum. You are welcome to feed on my words, have a look at the link in my signature, there are over thirty short stories there now, I hope something will inspire you in some way. :)

druid12000

Hi, nice to meet a fellow newbie!

Feeding on the words of others, eh? Sounds like a richly demented Dr. Seuss book :icon_cheesygrin:...I do not like the Spam or ham, I want the brainy jam to cram!