Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Kyella

My name here is Kyella and I'm 18 yrs old. I really enjoy poetry, both reading and writing, however I'm not overly good at writing. I'm hoping I'll be able to improve with some advice and help from people who are better than me, even though its a bit frightening showing my work to people outside my friends and family.

squidtender

Space Lord
Patron
Hi Kyella, and welcome to WF. I understand about being scared of showing your work, but believe me it gets easier as time goes by. You've got lots of people here that are willing to help, and with a little encouragement and LOTS of practice, the sky's the limit:) Good luck and write, write, write!

Kyle R

WF Veterans
Hello, Kyella.

Come on in, the water's fine! We're all here to help and learn from each other.

Welcome to the forums. I look forward to seeing you around. :encouragement: