Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello, yet another newbie. (1 Viewer)

MiloDaePesdan

If you're thinking sf classics, go for broke with 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea. Or anything by Jules Verne.

Then there's Heinlein.

:)

Milo

Voodoo

if only your combat extended into our personal life, you could protect me from all those neo nazi gay bashers.

speakerphone2

but it does, darling.

Anyways, sorry for littering your thread, ModernPro.

Best be leaving, before I wear out my welcome.

Too late, perhaps.

MiloDaePesdan

Armed with pen in hand and a bottle of ink in the other. *shudder* Lo, an Inkslinger!

It's a good place, 'Theus. One of the forums I started in when I began writing. (Um. What nickname do you prefer? Modern Prometheus is a mite long.)

Milo

Voodoo

Pretty much everyone here, and this is just a microcosm

if you write it well, then fine. just be careful, mate.