Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello Writers (1 Viewer)

Y

youcould2

Hi everyone -- I'm Ron and I live in Ohio, near Dayton. I've been looking for a good writer's forum, and I've heard this is the place!

I'm a senior person (73 now) and I've been writing in one form or another practically all my life. I have had a few articles published in magazines several years ago -- and I do write consistently in my blogs.

My main reason for being here, though, is that I am, at last, working on my first novel. I'm about 2/3rds of the way finished with the first draft, and I do now know how it's going to end -- or at least I think I do :smile:. Do I think it's a "publishable" novel? -- Of course I do -- that's what keeps me motivated. Will a publisher or an agent feel the same way? We'll just have to wait and see!

I'm looking forward to learning from you and to sharing with you.

Shanti, (A sanscrit word meaning, "Let there be Peace. Peace, beautiful Peace. Peace within, Peace without. Peace in this world, Peace for all beings." -- I like to sign with this -- hope that's okay with you.)

Ron Rink