Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello Writers! (1 Viewer)

ritudimrinautiyal

Excited to be part of this community. I am a tech writer and have soft spot for poetry as well. I am thankful for having me here. Looking forward to working and sharing my work with you all. Thank you again. Have a great day and keep safe!

- Anurag
With love from India
Welcome Anurag. I am also from India. I have science background, and just recently got into writing poetry. With not any prior knowledge of do's and don'ts of writing, I needed someone to guide me, offer critiques to my work and I joined here. And I tell you this writingforums is meeting all my expectations regarding writing. Mentors, members who themselves are great writers don't shy away from making honest criticism yet at the same time noticing and appreciating plus points of your work. So you are at the right place.

Looking forward to read your work here.
Good luck.

Ritu