Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello World... (1 Viewer)

D

dae14

Hello all...in a sense, I am an aspiring writer. Not aspiring because I want to be famous or anything, but in the sense that I enjoy doing it, and wouldn't mind getting published if it's possible. I write usually whenever the mood strikes me, which is why for some reason I'm writing two different series at once. One day I'll something for one, because a thought will inspire me, and other times i won't I will loose my muse for weeks at a time. However all I ask is that you guys give me honest reviews, whether they be good, bad, or whatever. I just like honest feedback, and all is appreciated. Thanks for your time...and I'll see you in the forums.