Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

hello to you all (1 Viewer)

T

TTL_DNS

Hey my name is mike. I am a poet\songwritter. I did belong to another forum before they wilted. I am 20 yrs young from Michigan. And i hope you all can help me further my technique and give me some constructive critisizem on my works. I do have a Short Story that i plan on posting that is in need of desprite help. been working on it since 2004 and have not made it past the first chapter (well once i did but the computer crashed) i hope you all will accept me and my works here and i hope to make friends with you all.

Signed
Michael R. Neph

T

TTL_DNS

Thanks Shinn for the welcome and i hope to read some of your works