Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello to You All (1 Viewer)

T

Trickster God

I'm here from the Army...and such. I hope to have great fun here and read some fantastic stuff.

J

Jay Kay

welcome to the forums trickster from the army ... if you were here you could share my toasted sarmy ...

JoannaMac

Hello! Welcome to the forum. I just read "Coyote Blue" by Christopher Moore. Is that where you got your name from? :)

H

Hexx

Welcome, Trickster. Hope you have some fun, make some friends, and laugh a little! These are some awesome writers. :p

T

Taeyx

look at it sideways
XD
It looks like someone laughing very hard.
Anyway, welcome, Trickster God. Hope you have fun here.