Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello to everyone who exists on this forum. (1 Viewer)

S

Steve the Ogre

I am Steven Esquire Esquire Esquire. My sign is Virgo and my birth month is September. I like to read books, write books, masturbate, work out, run, bike ride, hang out with my friends, chase the mailman with my dog, and eat Snickers.

I think you are all great people and I hope we can be great friends.

Oh and my major you ask, that's umm, Visual Science but I don't go to college right now. I'm in the fire academy training my ass off to become a renowned Medical First Responder. Thank you for your time and peace in the Middle East.