Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello to all (1 Viewer)

P

paigemaddison

Hello. My name is Paige Madison, I am a mom of 2 and I run my own inhome childcare. As a mom and provider I have a loving insite to kids. I started writing childrens books when I was 15. Now 12 years latter I have almost compleated the set (5 books in all), on manners. I have also had the passion for reading romance books. I know corny huh. Well, for the last 2 years I was writing notes on how I think one should go, and could not find any like it. So I developed my own. Now I didn't acctualy start writing it till the end of October this year. I then set a tough goal. To have my first draft done and printed by the end of the year. That's write I want to have it developed and sent to be read by my peers by the 1st. I have completed it mostly. I have several alternitive endings and several other sections that have diffrent choices. I am joining this group to give and recive some insight on how others like what I am offering. This is also a series... planed to be 3 or 5... still unsure of it as of now. I have the first almost complete, second has charecter development and outlines, third is just a rough developing idea with plot. As for the fourth and fifth they are just an imaginary idea for now. Just seeing what I can for now with the ones I already have planed.

I look foward to reading and seeing what is to be said. I am an open honest person and will give it to you straight foward, as I expect it back.

P

paigemaddison

I look foward to getting to know all of you, and reading some of your works. Thank you for the warm welcome.

L'Oiseau Noir

Dearest Paige, welcome to this humble abode!

I do hope you enjoy your stay--I most certainly am; and I just disembarked the newbie ferry all but yesterday (or the day before, I forget).

And excuse my exuberant language; I've read far too many victorian novels, you see, and I fear they are slowly overtaking my being. I blame Jane Austen, I do. Accursed wench! (I jest, I love my dearie Jane :D).

Well, I shan't waste a moment longer of your time! Welcome, welcome, and do stick around.

The gallivanting fool,

Sierra

Users who are viewing this thread