Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello! This is my first post! (1 Viewer)

I've never written anything before, except in high school. I really like those extremely dramatic romance novels, the classic ones that read like a soap-opera. If anyone needs a reader volunteer for those, I'm here ;D
That's the kind of book I'm attempting to write right now, romance with twists, turns, betrayals etc. but idk, I'm not really sure how it's going lol. Basically I'm just trying my best.

vranger

Staff member
Supervisor
Welcome. :) You'll find this a helpful an nurturing place as you try to get your writer's legs under you. Hope to see more of you.

Steve_Rivers

That's the kind of book I'm attempting to write right now, romance with twists, turns, betrayals etc. but idk, I'm not really sure how it's going lol. Basically I'm just trying my best.
If you keep that attitude you'll do great. One of the best things to keep in mind is your favorite authors all went through the same learning curve.

So good luck with the Machiavellian romancing, Bunny, and welcome!

Kimoco

Welcome! I also write romance (first novel undergoing my first review right now), but not novella, although I would totally read it!! I also did my best, and I think that's the way to go! Don't stress and write write write! I'm also new, so let's learn together! :D
(Also, I'm a huge Sailor Moon fan, can I call you Usagi? 😋)

KeganThompson

Staff member
Board Moderator
I've never written anything before, except in high school. I really like those extremely dramatic romance novels, the classic ones that read like a soap-opera. If anyone needs a reader volunteer for those, I'm here ;D
I feel you. I did some writing in jr high/high school but I fell off. I came back to writing cuz I wanted to write a novel with a story I had in mind. When you are a beginner writer that is a big ambition, yet I'm doing it. I am trying my best. How far are you in your draft?