Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello there everyone (1 Viewer)

L

LittleSonnet

My name is Heather, I'm from Missouri but I live in Washington right now. Writing and art runs in my family, so I've always been exposed to different forms and interpretations. I found this place and was really excited to see a writing specific forum still alive and kicking! I hope to enjoy my stay :)

L

LittleSonnet

Thank you!

As far as inspiration goes, WA doesn't do much for me. Does this area make it easier or harder for you to write, GhostWriter?

J

Jay Kay

welcome heather from missouri ... hope to read your work soon ...interesting avatar!