Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello there everybody :) (1 Viewer)

L

Lama

:grin: Hi! =D>

As you can probably see I am happy to have found this site!

I hope I can be of some use to all you who need some editing...

I'll be posting some of my own stuff up to- I am super excited to see if anyone actually reads it...

HAPPY WRITING TO ALL ](*,)

Triquediqual

I'm a little confused as to why "the head bashing" symbol is supposed to represent happiness, I'm baffled.

Anyhow, I was happy to find the site also, as I'm sure every member is.

Welcome the the forums!!

B

Baron

I'm a little confused as to why "the head bashing" symbol is supposed to represent happiness, I'm baffled.

Anyhow, I was happy to find the site also, as I'm sure every member is.

Welcome the the forums!!

Have you never been to a heavy metal gig?

L

Lama

Ha ha

Ha ha- thanks for asking about the head bashing thing.

Mostly I am new to this forum thing and therefore really had no clue what I was doing when I picked it BUT there was also a deep philisophical reason behind this slightly strange choice.

Don't you ever feel like you're bashing your head against a wall when you're writing a story? I do!!

But I like Baron's take on it. :joker: