Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

"Hello!" says the new girl. (1 Viewer)

mandax

Hi everyone! I'm obviously new to the boards. My name's Amanda, and ... I like to write! Don't know what else to say, really. Sorry for that bland introduction.

B

BobW

You are just saving your best work for your writing. Welcome! In terms of what else to say, it would be interesting to know what you write and if you have been or are looking to getting published.

mandax

I would love to get published, but I honestly haven't been looking lately. I write song lyrics and short stories, usually. The prose I write is typically about religion or destiny ... because I'm interested in that sort of thing. ^^ Is that better?

petrel}

HI mandax, cool name. I've never heard that nickname for Amanda before--make it up yourself?
happy to have you at dear old WF,
petrel}

mandax

Yeah, just for a screen name, though. No one calls me Mandax or anything, just 'Manda. ^^

Thank you for the welcome!

mandax

Hahaha, I don't understand why this forum was bumped ... I joined over a year ago! But hey, thanks for the welcomes! =D

mandax

Thanks, Lost in Some Story. I did go on hiatus, so is that why everyone thinks I'm new? Ha, fine with me! =P