Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello one and all . (1 Viewer)

Hello,
My Name is R.R. Pearce. I have been writing, for a big part of my life, I have written everything from poetry to short stories, some erotic adventures. I have several unfinished manuscripts of some books I have been working on for a series of novels.
I must say my writing has pretty much been a private thing, or perhaps my recreation. I have had a couple of my works published. I have not considered writing to be my profession; I went to college for business. Lately I have decided that I am ready to put myself on the chopping block, and let others view my intellect, perhaps gain some pointers along the way, perhaps I can help others as well, I like the concept of learning together.
Best wishes,
Ray Pearce

Hello there and welcome to Writing Forums, Ray

~ Shinn
I never came back here, and said, thank you, I am glad to be a part of this fun, and learning place.

Nice to meet you, Ray, and welcome to the forum!

Nickie
Thanks I intend to be here awhile!
Hi there Ray and welcome to the forums.

They are a bit bumpy at times, I like bumpy!

Hello and welcome to the community, Ray. Good to meet you. Enjoy!
It is nice to meet you, as well.

Peace out one and all.