Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello, novice writer here. (1 Viewer)

S

Sabishiikage

Hi,the name's Zekule. I love writing and I love listening to music while I write. I have over 150 poems and a few short stories. I am ucrrently working on a seires called "The Final Dream". So far I have the first book's prologue created. Please visit my site in which I have provided the story for all to read. You can find the site hompage in my profile here.

Thanks.

S

Sabishiikage

Welcome. I love your signature. Where'd you get that quote?

Thanks to all. To the one that said this reply, the quote is from Serj Tankian who is the lead singer of the band System Of A Down. It is quoted from his poem that helped to start the band entitled "Victims Of A Down".

Johnna

Oh yeah, I haven't read the back of the CD case in a while. Anyway, Victims of a Down was never published. The band has stated clearly that what's written on the back of the self-titled album is not VoaD, and Daron wrote it, not Serj.

S

Sabishiikage

Oh yeah, I haven't read the back of the CD case in a while. Anyway, Victims of a Down was never published. The band has stated clearly that what's written on the back of the self-titled album is not VoaD, and Daron wrote it, not Serj.

......Oh.....I knew that.