Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Hello, my introduction (1 Viewer)

Seethe

Hello everyone,

I decided to join this forum because I want to rekindle my love for reading and writing. When I was a child and teenager I wrote down a lot of stories. I had huge ideas in my head and tried to write them down. However, I was never fully into writing so I never actually picked it up. I used to write with a pen and my max was filling a whole notebook. After that, I never looked back into it but I did keep on reading Fantasy genre books. Also, I'm from the Netherlands and my second language is English, not perfect but I still want to write in English.

Now, at the age of 31, I have decided to try and write a short story. I have some ideas in my head and am currently in the phase of writing them all down on paper. I wish I started earlier when the pandemic hit but hey, it's never to late to catch your dreams and write them down ;).

I hope I can develop my skills here and in the future I will share my stories. Let's first gain some extra motivation and knowledge.

Kind Regards,

Seethe

KeganThompson

You know, sometimes I wonder if I should have called myself 'seethe', instead of a name I can't possibly live up to. Welcome!
Thats why made a pen name. Too much pressure to make a cool user. and If i am ever published, some way, some how, I dont wanna use my real name. But now I feel like a lame-o without a cool user name 😭

KeganThompson

Welcome!
I stopped writing for 7 whole years, but here I am. Been back at it diligently for 6 months. I wish I knew a second language, but nope. I hardly know english lol